Bealls Application – Employment at Bealls
Bealls online application for employment is open to all job seekers looking to nail a position with one of the most successful and dynamic department store chains in the US today. Having been in operation since 1922 and still going from strength to strength today, Bealls has a deserved reputation for exceptional service and is a retail force to be reckoned with. As of now, the Florida-based company operates in excess of 500 Bealls department stores all across the US, which is of course excellent news for both shoppers and job applicants alike. From home wares to sports and right through to cutting edge fashions, Bealls claims to and indeed does have it all.
Bealls Jobs Available
You can send in a completed Bealls application form with a variety of positions in mind. Given the huge scope and size of the stores, positions include merchandisers, cashiers, cleaners, department managers, store managers, marketing executives, security officers, customer service representatives, buyers and so many more besides.
Minimum Employment Age at Bealls
The Bealls job application online is open to all applicants of at least 18 years of age.
Bealls Store Hours
Store hours vary across the nation but are generally somewhere in the region of 9am to 9pm Weekdays and 10am to 6pm Sundays.
Important Tips to Apply Online With Bealls
- Bealls online application is located in the company website and can be accessed by clicking ‘vacancies’ from the main page.
- Bealls job application form is linked to the online careers site Monster; therefore all applications are submitted through this third-party site rather than the Bealls site itself.
- One of the most desirable traits for a potential Bealls employee is that of adaptability and versatility, given the way in which those with extensive skills sets and outgoing personalities can be of use across the whole store, rather than just their home department.
- There are no excuses for any mistakes whatsoever when it comes to online applications, so check, check and check again!
- Consider following up any application made with a brief visit to the store itself, so that you have the chance to introduce yourself and put a face to the name on the application.
Most Common Positions at Bealls & Income Information
The Bealls job application is the first step in the process toward an incredibly exciting career that has practically no limits with regard to advancement. Those looking to join the company for the first time will usually be applying for posts like cashiers and sales associates, for which there are always plenty of vacancies around the US. The company also takes on plenty of seasonal workers over the summer months and close to the holiday season – usually on a temporary basis. Generally speaking, entry-level positions will be paid at a standard $9.00 per hour or so, though this can vary significantly depending on age and experience. Higher level positions in management can also be applied for online and come with salary packages in excess of $40,000 plus an array of benefits.
A Bealls application for any given post will explain exactly what benefits are on offer, though across the board the company is well-reputed for offering a diverse and attractive package. Along with competitive rates of pay, workers with Bealls also benefit from flexible working hours, some of the best training programs in the US, healthcare benefits and some of the better 401(k) plans in America. What’s more, employees will be able to make use of generous discounts that cover the entire Bealls collection, which can amount to massive savings over the longer term. What’s more, advancement opportunities are something of a given as Bealls is firmly committed to furthering in-house talent and bringing promotion opportunities to light for current employees before outside applicants. Sick leave is also offered for those taken ill during employment and paid holidays may also be added to a package of benefits, depending on the position itself and the circumstances of the applicant.
To access the Bealls Online Application directly, click here.