Hastings is a book and music retailer that began in 1968. Stores provide books, music, films and video games for a variety of customers’ needs. With 150 stores in 20 states, they are rapidly expanding due to the strong demand for their products.
If you have a passion and interest in music and books and believe you could be a great addition to this successful company, complete the Hastings job application today.
Hastings Job Application Online
Candidates can apply for employment online at their website only. Full- and part-time vacancies are open for all individuals. People seeking employment should fill out the Hastings online application.
The advantages of applying online at the website with your Hastings job application form is that it will be submitted immediately using the quick, easy online system.
Hastings Jobs Available
They are offering a range of entry-level barista and customer service positions for everybody, along with many professional positions. You can be sure you will find what you are looking for. Hastings stores are in need of valuable wireless associates, customer service managers, assistant managers, store managers, front counter team leaders, book managers, video team managers, lifestyles team managers, backroom team managers, associates, financial analysts, district loss prevention managers and inventory accounting analysts.
Minimum Employment Age at Hastings
Individuals are required to be at a minimum age of 18 years old. Flexible work schedules mean there are plenty of full- and part-time positions.
Hastings Store Hours
Store hours are 7 days a week from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Important Tips to Apply Online with Hastings
Hastings is looking for individuals who would like a career in a retail book store and would be a valuable team member.
– Hastings online application for employment ensures immediate consideration of all applications. Read the Hastings application carefully and clearly complete it for review.
– Have an up-to-date resume to show your education, experience and potential as an employee.
– Visit your store location for an in-person meeting with your employer. Dress appropriately and take your resume along as you may be asked for an interview.
– Learn about the role you would be applying for and be ready to answer questions effectively.
– Serious individuals that are punctual, enthusiastic, eager to work and can guarantee customer satisfaction are most welcomed.
– Be professional in your approach and personal grooming.
– Use your own knowledge to learn about new books, music and the latest video games. Also expand your knowledge about the products that are stocked in stores. This will be extremely beneficial to you and impressive to your employer. Your willingness to learn and extensive product knowledge will guarantee success in your retail career.
– Keep in mind your favorite products to suggest to customers, this will ensure great customer satisfaction.
– A positive attitude gives a powerful impression to both your manager and customers.
After these important tips, if you believe you have what it takes to start a career with Hastings, don’t delay and apply by filling out the Hastings application form.
Most Common Positions at Hastings & Income Information
Whether you are looking for an entry-level customer service or a professional position, there are many opportunities for the right candidate including customer service (helping with products, servicing customers and assisting with the correct products for customers using your knowledge) and operating registers.
Managerial jobs vary from general managerial duties, supervising employees, hiring and training new employees and scheduling work for associates.
Entry-level employees receive competitive pay, flexible schedules and paid training. Additional benefits include paid leave, health insurance and retirement packages along with other great benefits.
To work in this great environment and start your career, visit the website to view and apply for Hastings job application online.
To access the Hastings Online Application directly, click here.
Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer