From humble beginnings in Seattle, WA as a bicycle delivery service, UPS has grown to be known as the world-wide leader in package delivery service. If you are a dedicated, self-motivated individual who believes in hard work and you want to be a part of something big, then a UPS career is right for you. If you’re interested in working for UPS, go online and fill out a UPS application.
UPS Online Job Application
If you are looking for a great opportunity for financial and professional growth, then go online at www.UPS.com and fill out a UPS application online form. There are hundreds of employment opportunities all around the globe and UPS is looking for the best and the brightest hard-working individuals to fill these positions. UPS didn’t become one of the world-wide leaders in package delivery service without the hard work and dedication of its employees. If you want to be a part of something great, go online now and fill out a UPS online application.
Minimum Age for Employment at UPS
Minimum age for a UPS employee is 16 years old. However, there are some positions that have a higher minimum age requirement – such as a driver. For more specific information on age and other employment requirements, visit the UPS website at www.UPS.com. If you find that you fill the requirements, then complete an application for UPS and start on your path to a fulfilling career.
UPS Hours of Operation
Hours of operation for UPS employment positions vary between locations and from job to job. There is hardly an hour when UPS isn’t on the move, which makes it easier for UPS to work with just about anyone’s schedule. For more specific information on hours of operation, go online at www.UPS.com. If you find that you have an ideal schedule, then fill out a UPS application online.
Entry-Level UPS Careers and Income
Careers at UPS range from entry-level positions such as part-time package handler and driver helper, to drivers, all the way to upper-level management and corporate office careers. UPS offers competitive pay rates and flexible schedules. And, since UPS is a world-wide company, you should not have any trouble finding a job in your area. For more specific information and to find a UPS job application, go to www.UPS.com.
UPS Careers in Management
Management careers at UPS offer attractive pay rates as well as generous benefits packages. UPS is looking for highly-motivated individuals with a passion for efficiency and hard work to go online at www.UPS.com and fill out a UPS application. UPS careers in management are highly desired positions. That being said, UPS is looking for someone who can really knock their socks off. Go online and fill out a UPS application and show that you have what it takes to be the best manager UPS has ever had the privilege of hiring.
Basic Tips for Applying at UPS
Filling out a UPS employment application is one of the most important steps of becoming a UPS employee. It is the first thing the hiring manager at UPS is going to see about you. It’s their first impression of you, so make sure it is a good and lasting one. When filling out a UPS application, make sure you do the following:
- Sell yourself! It’s been said countless times before and you’ve probably heard it before, but that’s because it’s true. In order to impress your prospective employer, you really need to put your best foot forward and highlight all the great things about you that would make someone want to hire you. It’s important to include any relevant work experience or education or other type of training you have. Include any awards you’ve won, any scholarships you may have received for school. If you had/have a high GPA in school, put it on the application. It’ll be impressive.
- Be concise. You may have mountains of experience and job-related expertise, but unfortunately, there usually isn’t that much room on a UPS application form. So, you’ll need to be concise when you include what information you decide to include. And when deciding on which information to include on your application, be picky. Don’t include something that isn’t relevant, or that isn’t that impressive. Don’t settle for anything less than the best – UPS certainly won’t!
- Be thorough. When you finish filling out the application, read through it again. When you finish reading through, bug your friend for a bit. Ask them to read through it as well. When they finish reading through it, read through it yourself again. If you see anything that could be improved on, then improve it. Don’t leave anything blank. If a question is not relevant to you, simply mark it “N/A”, that way the UPS employer reviewing your application will know that you didn’t just accidentally look over a certain part of the application. If you are sure you have been as thorough as possible, send in your application, and then relax – it’s now out of your hands and into the capable hands of a UPS employer.
Advanced Tips for Applying at UPS
A few other things to keep in mind after you’ve filled out a UPS job application form:
- Follow up. After you have submitted your application online, find where the store for which you applied is located. Follow up by going in to speak with a hiring manager or the HR representative who is in charge of hiring. Offer a smiling face and a confident handshake to go along with that impressive application you submitted.
- Dress to impress. Before you go in, iron your shirt. Make sure whatever you decide to wear when meeting your potential employer is professional. Something to keep in mind when meeting a hiring manager is not to underdress. You want to overdress by about one degree. So, if the UPS dress code is a shirt with a collar and slacks, then wear a tie with slacks – leave the coat at home. Or, if you’re a lady, wear a business skirt and a collared shirt. Leave them confident in your ability to meet their expectations.
Benefits at UPS
Benefits that all UPS employees can expect to enjoy are friendly co-workers, a welcoming work environment, impressive pay rates, and flexible hours. For more information on more tangible benefits, contact a local UPS store or visit www.UPS.com.
To access the UPS Online Application directly, click here.